For our Client in Pristina, Kosovo we are looking for the following position:
Accounting and Business Assistant
Job summary: Accounting and Business Assistant is responsible for accounting and administrative support for the management of the company’s operation
KEY COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks;
- Records the daily transactions into accounting system and ensures that they are registered in accordance with the accounting standards and other applicable laws;
- Assist in the processing of financial statements and internal reports;
- Administrative support to the director and sales team;Assists on the business’s operation and logistics;
- Assists on the technical part with informations and documents required by the key customers, government institutions (i.e. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development) and Suppliers.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum 2 years of Accounting and Administrative experience;
- Certified on Accounting (will be preferable);
- Financial and Accounting skills as well as experience in managing operations, projects, and in Marketing activity;
- Strategic thinking and excellent communication and cooperation skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Driver license – B category (optional).
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com
Try The HeadHunter for your success!