Kosbit is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate candidates for two full-time job positions as Android Developers, who are able to communicate in German within the confines of project requirements.
• Programming /Implementation/refactoring of technical components in applications based on different technologies.
• Development of an SDK with UI and subsequent integration into an app development and implementation of a test architecture for automated tests with the help of unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests and mock objects with e.g., Gherkin, cucumberish.
• Expertise and consulting/coaching in modern application architectures (Clean-Code, Emergent Architecture, SOLID, Mobile Gateway).
• Optimization of the build architecture (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) with the help of Jenkins/TeamCity, CocoaPods, Carthage, Fastlane and/or other helpful tools.
• Expertise and coaching in the use of automatically collected quality metrics (static and dynamic code analysis).
• Expertise und Coaching in Scrum-Development (Pair-Programming, TDD, Refactoring, etc.).
• Analysis of problems in the mentioned context as well as development and evaluation of options for action to solve the problems according to best practices of the market and taking into account the customer situation.
• Maintenance (error analysis/elaboration of customer feedback).
• Creation of delivery packages for the respective applications.
• Proficient in Agile development methods / SCRUM delivery / Kanban / Test Driven / Feature Driven.
• Intensive practical experience with automated integration, load and performance tests, End-To-End-Tests, UI-Tests, Unit-Tests
• Experience in the areas of continuous integration and deployment – ideally in the field of cloud (AWS, Gitlab, EKS, Helm).
• Experience in the connection of microservices (JSON / REST).
• Experience in development in the field of public transport (a plus).
• Dealing with common IDEs (a plus).
• Experience in working with agile tools (JIRA, Confluence) (a plus).
• Opportunity to work for world’s largest ICT companies
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexibility working between office and home
• Reimbursement of professional certifications
• Health insurance
• Bonuses and other financial perks
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Please indicate the job title on subject line.
Deadline of application: 05 October 2021.
For all interested candidates, to apply please send your updated CV in English to email@example.com.Shpallja ka skaduar