For our Client, we are looking for the following position in Kosovo:
Customer Success Representative . Pristina, Kosovo
As a Customer Success Representative (CSR), your number one focus will be to ensure that our customers have a fantastic experience with our Company. You will proactively engage with customers and respond to customer inquiries over chat, phone, and e-mail, as well as working with our sales and technical support teams to improve internal processes and contribute ideas for product improvements. The role offers a great opportunity to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, get exposure to all aspects of the business, and rapidly advance your career.
● Deliver consistently professional customer support over chat, e-mail, and phone, including onboarding, answering technical questions, providing proactive support, and interfacing between customers and our support engineers to resolve technical issues
● Meticulously document customer interactions
● Help our customers get the most value out of our product to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
● De-escalate difficult customer situations with empathy and professionalism
● Work with other members of the Customer Success team on improving processes, tools, and documentation
● Contribute feedback and feature requests based on customer interactions and insights
● 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role (customer service, support, retail, sales, etc. Internships count!)
● Exceptional English communication skills and professional presence on the phone and over email
● Strong interpersonal skills and reliable work ethic
● Organization and time management skills
● Creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
● Empathetic, positive attitude – you’re enthusiastic about helping our customers succeed
● Able to commute to our new office in Pristina. (May be required to work from home until the office is ready for us to move in)
● Experience working with remote coworkers in other time zones.
● Experience in the supply chain industry
● Experience at a tech startup
● Experience with customer support tools such as Hubspot and Zendesk
● Ability to communicate in multiple languages (German, Spanish, Mandarin, etc)
● Competitive salary
● Unlimited vacation policy
● Paid time off for public holidays
● Flexible work schedule
● Small, collaborative, rapidly-growing team that is passionate about ensuring every team member has the opportunity to grow and make an impact
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik QORRAJ on mobile no. +383 44 224466 (Monday – Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surnameShpallja ka skaduar