Kosbit is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate candidates for a full-time job position as a Data Engineer (Advanced).
• Assessments of current data pipeline, interfaces and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud;
• Analyze, re-architect and re-platform on-premise databases to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS or 3rd party services;
• Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming;
• Design and build data pipelines from ingestion to consumption using Python, Shell scripts, SQL/PLSQL;
• Troubleshoot and Debug re-architected data pipelines on AWS platform;
• Build & Deploy Docker images of the data pipeline on AKS.
• Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Shell scripting & Python skills
• Skilled working with Oracle databases
• Has experience in Docker, Kubernetes, AWS S3, Athena
• Good knowledge of Java
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of English language
• Opportunity to work for world’s largest ICT companies
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexibility working between office and home
• Reimbursement of professional certifications
• Health insurance
• Bonuses and other financial perks
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Please indicate the job title on subject line.
Deadline of application: 30 October 2021.
For all interested candidates, to apply please send your updated CV in English to email@example.com.Shpallja ka skaduar