We are a US based firm, providing financial accounting, tax compliance and finance services to US small businesses. We are in a growth mode and are looking for an accounting professional who is an expert in financial accounting and QuickBooks Online.
We are looking for a permanent associate who is willing to grow with us. Although you will be working remotely, the job role requires that you dedicate 4-5 hours a day with approximately 20-25 hours a week. It is important that daily schedule is consistent, since the associate will be working alongside senior manager.
The job description includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Expert in financial accounting, QBO and Google Workspace apps
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
- Performing 4 to 5 hours a day, 5 days a week, of bookkeeping and accounting work
- Reconcile financial accounts accordingly, i.e. checking, credit card, Stripe, PayPal, etc.
- Create bank rules to auto-categorize all electronic financial transactions feeding to QBO
- Reviewing posted checks via online banking and reconciling accordingly in QBO
- Reconciling recurring payroll, including salaries & wages and payroll taxes
- Performing adjusted journal entries, when needed
- Produce monthly financial reports, including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Exporting financial data, including bank statements and financial reports and archiving them to Google Drive for audit purposes
This is a permanent position at $4/hour. Please apply only if interested in a long term relationship and if meeting the above job criteria.
Please submit your CV/Professional Bio and qualifying credentials via Telegrafi portal.Apliko për këtë pozitë