Kosbit is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate candidates for two full-time job position as iOS Developers who able to communicate in German within the confines of project requirements.
• Programming/implementation/refactoring of technical components in applications based on the technology Objective-C/Swift, iOS SDK (latest), Cocoa Framework and Xcode.
• Development of an SDK with UI and successful integration into an app.
• Development and implementation of a test architecture for automated tests with the help of unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests and mock objects with e.g., Gherkin, cucumberish.
• Expertise and consulting/coaching in modern application architectures (Clean-Code, Emergent Architecture, SOLID, Mobile Gateway).
• Optimization of the build architecture (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) with the help of Jenkins/TeamCity, CocoaPods, Carthage, Fastlane and/or other helpful tools. • Expertise and coaching in the use of automatically collected quality metrics (static and dynamic code analysis).
• Expertise und Coaching in Scrum-Development (Pair-Programming, TDD, Refactoring, etc.).
• Analysis of problems in the mentioned context as well as development and evaluation of options for action to solve the problems according to best practices of the market and taking into account the customer situation.
• Maintenance (error analysis/elaboration of customer feedback).
• Creation of delivery packages for the relevant applications.
• Demonstrated experience of practical experience in the use of the following technologies, Objective-C/Swift (3), RxSwift, iOS SDK, Clean Code, Refactoring, SVN or GIT, Eclipse, UML2, SQLite, SQL Cipher, Soap, Rest, Hudson, Jenkins, Maven, Linux, Sonar, UI Testing, Cocoapods, MVVM.
• Proficient in Agile development methods / SCRUM delivery / Kanban / Test Driven / Feature Driven.
• Intensive practical experience with automated integration, load and performance tests.
• Experience in the areas of continuous integration and deployment – ideally in the field of cloud (AWS, Gitlab, EKS, Helm).
• Experience in the connection of microservices (JSON / REST).
• Experience in development in the field of public transport (a plus).
• Dealing with common IDEs (a plus).
• Experience in working with agile tools (JIRA, Confluence) (a plus).
• Opportunity to work for world’s largest ICT companies
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexibility working between office and home
• Reimbursement of professional certifications
• Health insurance
• Bonuses and other financial perks
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Please indicate the job title on subject line.
Deadline of application: 05 October 2021.
For all interested candidates, to apply please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.Shpallja ka skaduar