We are a US based firm, serving US small businesses in the financial accounting, tax compliance and finance area at the local, national and international level. We are in a growth mode and are looking for an accounting associate to perform bookkeeping and financial accounting work in exchange for an internship-like experience.
The associate will adopt a junior financial accounting position with the objective to boost their professional skills in financial accounting and QuickBooks Online software.
This is a 6-month role and during this period we hope that you will accomplish the following:
Although you will be working remotely, this role requires that you dedicate 3-hours a day with approximately 15 hours a week. It is important that daily schedule is consistent, since the associate will be working alongside senior accountant.
The following are requirements to successfully complete your journey with us:
- Perform bookkeeping and financial accounting using QBO, Google Workspace apps and other cloud computing apps
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
- Performing 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, of bookkeeping and accounting scope of work
- Produce monthly financial reports, including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Exporting financial data, including bank statements and financial reports and archiving them to Google Drive for audit purposes
A compensation of $120/month will be honored for this position. Should the opportunity allow to extend you a job offer after you've completed the 6-month working experience with us, the compensation for the permanent position will start at $4/hour for potentially 25 hours/week of work with an opportunity for growth.
Please apply only if meeting the above required criteria. Please submit your CV/Professional Bio and qualifying credentials via Telegrafi portal.Shpallja ka skaduar