WebIntel is a web intelligence and web development company and is seeking for a dynamic, self-starter person to fill a Web Developer position. If you are looking for a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can grow professionally, develop and learn using the latest technologies within a great team and laid back environment then please apply
The primary role is to create and maintain fully-integrated web applications using open source technology, such as Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, etc. Qualified candidates will demonstrate the ability to work cross-functionally with others in a team-based environment to turn corporate and product-centric business requirements into robust web solutions.
– Web development experience with an MVC framework and willingness to work with Ruby on Rails
– Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
– Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
– Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Minimum years of experience: 2
Email us your CV: email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.