Intworks is on a mission to help companies excel online and redefine their online presence.
Location: Fully Remote
Type: Project-based cooperation
What You'll Be Doing
As part Intworks, your responsibility will be to:
- Lead digital projects for our clients;
- Manage and set up analytical tools in order to track and improve advertising channels;
- Manage and run multiple advertising channels yourself;
- Manage the production of marketing materials (such as product videos, ad banners & social media posts) with other team members and clients;
- Create and implement social media advertising strategies;
- Work with the founders to develop in-house lead acquisition strategies;
- Support the founders in hiring new staff and growing the team;
- Set up tracking and reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Who We're Looking For
This position might be a good fit if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience working with performance marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook Marketing Suite);
- Experience with analytical tools and tracking (Tag Manager, Google Analytics,...)
- Have a passion for crunching numbers and getting to the bottom of things;
- Love new technologies and testing out new ways of doing things;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Love to be there from the start, scaling a business from 0 to 1;
- Are highly ambitious and eager to accelerate your career.
- Experience with Google Data Studio and BI
- Experience in SEO and Affiliate marketing.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools
More About Us
At IntWorks, we believe that by bringing together the brightest minds we can deliver exceptional value to our clients and redefine their online presence. We set the highest standards of transparency and quality in our work and always look for new ways to improve ourselves.
Our goal is to be decentralized and fully remote from the start. By leveraging Slack, Notion and other digital tools, we are able to work with great people from all over the world. We offer flexible work arrangements allowing our team members to work where they feel best.
Why Work For Us
- Work with the most skilled people in marketing, design, technology and content;
- Accelerate your skills and knowledge by taking on a lot of responsibility and ownership;
- Flexible work location;
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance;
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs;
- Competitive salary;
Our Recruiting Process
1. Intro Call: The first interview is conducted via Google Meet and takes about 30- 45 minutes. We focus in this step on getting to know you and your motivation.
2. Case Round: If we believe that you have the right motivation, we invite you for a case study round. A quick practical case helps both of us to determine mutual compatibility and lets us evaluate your work, communication, and effectiveness.
3. Offer: This is the point at which we discuss salary and start date.
How To Apply
Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shpallja ka skaduar