We are looking for a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment to join our client’s team as a Projects Assistant.
• Work closely with our Top Management team and assist them in their daily tasks;
• Help General Manager in guiding high priority Digital Marketing 360° projects from initiation to final role out;
• Researching and doing the first validation for the potential Suppliers and/or Partners.
• Acting as the first point of contact: Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents and correspondence, briefing papers, reports, and presentations; • Managing databases and filing systems;
• Collating and filing expenses;
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the managers, which will vary according to priorities, e.g. completing some reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research to follow the projects.
• Have already acquired some experience in a similar position;
• Are Digital Marketing graduate or similar;
• Speak fluently Italian and English, another European language will be a plus;
• Learn quickly and are not afraid to take the lead;
• Understand Programmatic Advertising ecosystem, market, players;
• Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills;
• Have proven excellent word processing and excel skills, have some knowledge of a range of software packages;
• Are able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• Have good organizational and time management skills;
• Have the ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
• Have excellent interpersonal skills;
• You are honest and reliable, you always make sure to get the job done;
• Have flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines when required;
• Understand the discretion needed in handling the confidentiality issues.
• Treat you like a professional. We trust you to get work done
• Give you the possibility to participate in projects with some of the most exciting and new solutions, in a fast-paced environment
• Respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
Are you the right person?
Succeeding means respecting colleagues and clients and understanding their needs while focusing on the result. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org