Kosbit is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate candidates for a full-time job position as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
• Developing and executing software plans and test standards.
• Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
• Document results of tests for the software development team.
• Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
• Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance.
• Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
• Research and compare similar competitor products.
• Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
• Experience with developing and executing software plans and test standards
• Experience with test automation tools and platforms
• Experience with AIT/Zepher, Jenkins, GitLab, DevOps
• Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
• Experience with workflow orchestration and scripting technologies
• Experience with the SWoDL scripting language a plus
• Experience with Media Asset Management or Digital Asset Management a plus (MAM / DAM / Avid or other vendors systems)
• Experience with Media & Entertainment industry a plus
• Experience with AVID products a plus
• Experience with On-Prem & Azure deployment models a plus
• Opportunity to work for world’s largest ICT companies
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexibility working between office and home
• Reimbursement of professional certifications
• Health insurance
• Bonuses and other financial perks
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Please indicate the job title on subject line.
Deadline of application: 30 September 2021.
For all interested candidates, to apply please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.Shpallja ka skaduar