We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Knowledge of Node.js and node frameworks such as Express etc.
• Understanding of asynchronous programming
• Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
• Experience with NoSQL - Redis, MongoDB
• Expert understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Hands-on experience working on Node.js development tools like npm, gulp, etc.
• Strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (WebSockets, long-polling, etc.)
• Knowledge of front-end technologies such as VUE.JS, React
• Knowledge of WebRTC, Socket.io it’s a plus.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
• Collaborate with Product Owners and Quality Assurance team to define, size and implement user stories
• Create system design artifacts and other technical documentation, as required
We are located at the center of Pristina
Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Great Health Insurance Plan
We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Possibility to travel across the world.
More info about HELLO products:
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via email@example.com by sending your Curriculum Vitae (in English) and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Shpallja ka skaduar