We are looking for senior frontend software developers to join us in our mission to expand our Solaborate platform to deliver the best experience to our users and community.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What we need you to have:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Working on cutting edge technologies
- Working within a microservices architecture/distributed architecture platform
Solaborate is a communication and productivity company with a diverse team at offices spread out in the US, China, and Kosovo. We believe that reinventing and simplifying communication tools and services represents our greatest opportunity to improve people's lives.
More info about our HELLO products:
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the skills required and you’re ready to seize the opportunity to become one of us, we strongly encourage you to apply today. Please send your CV (in English) at email@example.com and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.