Kosbit is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate candidates for a full-time job position as a Software Developer.
• Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
• Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
• Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements. • Testing and deploying programs and applications.
• Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software.
• Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
• Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
• Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
• Proficient in Agile development methods / SCRUM delivery / JIRA
• Experience with SDLC tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, DevOps
• Experience with Business process modelling (BPM / BPMN), workflow orchestration, and scripting technologies
• Experience with the SWoDL scripting language a plus
• Experience with SOA, API, SDK interface design
• Experience with MS SQL Server and / or Mongo DB interface development and database migration.
• Experience with On-Prem & Azure deployment models
• Experience with Media Asset Management or Digital Asset Management a plus but not required (MAM / DAM / Avid or other vendors systems)
• Experience with Media & Entertainment industry a plus but not required
• Experience with AVID products a plus.
• Opportunity to work for world’s largest ICT companies
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexibility working between office and home
• Reimbursement of professional certifications
• Health insurance
• Bonuses and other financial perks
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Please indicate the job title on subject line.
Deadline of application: 30 September 2021.
For all interested candidates, to apply please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.Shpallja ka skaduar