You want to be part of the most innovative company? Or, you want to manage some of the most valuable projects? If yes, apply for:
Software Project Manager - Two (2) positions
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a software project manager. The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
• Gathering all requirements and expectations and planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope and use case diagram or mockups, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
• Assembling and leading the project team.
• Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
• Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
• Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
• Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
• Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
• Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
• Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
• Allocating resources for delivering SLA as per contract requirements.
Software Project Manager Requirements:
• A master's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Proven experience in project management and software development.
• Project Manager Professional (PMP) certified.
• Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
• Excellent technical knowledge.
• Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
• Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Apply no later than July 31st, 2021 through sending your CV and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org