Kosbit is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate candidates for a full-time job position as a Systems Engineer.
System engineer with at least 2 years of application infrastructure provisioning (AWS, Azure, and/or Websphere preferred).
• Maintaining automated system configuration scripts utilizing DevOps technologies such as Chef and/or Ansible.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems, application software.
• Provisioning load balancer instances for clustered enterprise applications that include Tomcat, NodeJS and WebSphere.
• Supporting application deployments leveraging automated CI/CD pipeline tools (Jenkins, Run deck).
• Renewal of SSL certificates in both on-prem and cloud-based environments.
• Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
• AWS design experience in an enterprise environment.
• Azure design experience in an enterprise environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of certificate management for a variety of solutions and use-cases, including SSL/TLS and client certificates, for both on-prem and cloud solutions.
• Understanding of enterprise networking and security (DNS, Load Balancing, SSL/TLS certificate lifecycles, routing and subnets)
• Experience in application operations, technical support and troubleshooting of complex web-based systems and related infrastructure.
• Understanding of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) such as Akamai or Cloud Flare to deliver web and mobile applications across multiple regions
• Strong Linux (Redhat, CentOS, or similar) and/or Windows Server 2008+
• Scripting ability on Linux (BASH, Ruby) and/or Windows (PowerShell) platforms
• Can work independently with minimal technical direction
• Familiarity with supporting (deployments, logging, troubleshooting) enterprise applications utilizing: Angular.js, Node.js, Spring/Java
• Good communication and relationship skills. Ability to communicate complicated technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff including upper-management
• Ability to document complex technical processes and procedures for both local and offshore teams to accurately execute
• Solid understanding of source control management platforms such as GitHub and/or Gitlab
• Understanding message queue platforms (Rabbit, IBM)
• General understanding of deploying and supporting containerized applications (such as Docker) on cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure).
• Understanding of automated infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform or Chef (Updating cookbooks to facilitate upgrades, security remediation and code deployment)
• F5 Big IP Load Balancers (Provisioning VIPs, Managing SSL Certificate Profiles, TMSH scripts)
• IBM WebSphere and MQ (Managing and provisioning JVMs, application deployments, queue mangers/channels)
• General understanding of Agile Concepts (Standups, Kanban boards)
• Experience with Rundeck
• CI/CD experience with Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps
• Exposure to Service Now or related ticketing system
• Opportunity to work for world’s largest ICT companies
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexibility working between office and home
• Reimbursement of professional certifications
• Health insurance
• Bonuses and other financial perks
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Please indicate the job title on subject line.
Deadline of application: 30 October 2021.
For all interested candidates, to apply please send your updated CV in English to email@example.com.Shpallja ka skaduar