Kosbit is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate candidates for a full-time job position as a "Team Lead / Scrum Master".
• Lead the scrum team in moderate to high complexity work streams. Oversee scrum process and coach the teams on how to use scrum and Agile practices and methodology.
• Influence and collaborate with others to drive continuous improvement.
• Advocate for transparency, inspection, and adaption.
• Lead daily scrums, sprint reviews, and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement. Manage interdependencies between agile teams.
• Partner with the Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
• Shield the teams from external interference to enable optimal functionality and productivity.
• Anticipate and address potential or actual impediments to team delivery (cultural barriers, logistic challenges).
• Mentor/coach team members on agile practices.
• Demonstrated experience leading development teams
• Proficient in Agile development methods / SCRUM delivery / JIRA
• Scrum Master certification a plus
• Proficient with SOA, API, SDK interface design
• Proficient with SDLC tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, DevOps • Experience with Business process modelling (BPM / BPMN), workflow orchestration, and scripting technologies
• Experience with On-Prem & Azure deployment models
• Experience with MS SQL Server and / or Mongo DB a plus
• Experience with Media Asset & Digital Asset Management systems a plus (MAM, DAM, CMS)
• Experience with Media & Entertainment industry a plus
• Experience with AVID products a plus
• Opportunity to work for world’s largest ICT companies
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexibility working between office and home
• Reimbursement of professional certifications
• Health insurance
• Bonuses and other financial perks
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Please indicate the job title on subject line.
Deadline of application: 30 September 2021.
For all interested candidates, to apply please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.Shpallja ka skaduar